Saturday 29 September 2012

Update


OFF DAY
Weight - 174.8
Todays Macros = 400C/70F/200P
UPDATE
So chiropractor said I was a total idiot, after having this issue for 3+ weeks or so and my chest killing me I begrudgingly went. He said I put one of my ribs out at the back which was messing with the cartilage in between the attachments on the front of my chest. It took 2 minutes to fix and today I am still tender but there is no pain

Very happy to see weight come down to 175ish as thats where I want it to be but due to a bet I have going with a family member (if I win I get flights paid for, if I lose nothing....... freeroll haha) I now have some goals to aim for:

December 1st I must be able to say I have.....
Not drunk any alcohol since 28/9/12
Deadlift 175KG 1x1
Perform a BW Clean & Jerk
Bench Press 105KG
Weigh 180lbs
Be able to hold a conversation in Spanish - linked to bet I'm going to S.America in the NY

As you can see I am gonne be a busy boy lol

Plan = Crush it!!!!!

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment