Wednesday 1 August 2012

Enter a Russian named Boris....

Programme Change!!!!


Let me Introduce……


Sheiko 29


Routine (weight in KG)


This routine is beyond brutal but is infamous for the gains that can be attained on it if done properly. 
Sheiko is performed 3x a week lasting 4 weeks before moving on to the next stage (37/30/31). I will finish 29 (PLZ GOD LET ME FINISH haha) and then deload before starting 37. 


I have to admit that halfway through Day 1 I was wondering why on Earth I decided to give Sheiko a go. I can tell that the squat volume is really going to have an impact on me as I am not used to doing anything like this volume coming from the Westside system.

For those who may argue I shouldn't be doing Sheiko due to the volume I have done the following:

- Dropped my 1RM's on the big 3 lifts  ( -5KG for all lifts)
- Eating in a surplus so as to try to reduce DOMS
- Won't be doing Lunges as they destroy my Adductors / PushUps will not be weighted
- My Incline Bench press is awful so I will be using a lower 1RM than Flat Bench.

However, I will be adding Weighted Chins/Pulls to 2 of the days as it is a lift I have worked hard on and nowhere in this routine is a vertical pulling motion done.

BRB Foam rolling and stretching for 5hrs straight lol


Weight - 167.4lbs

DIET


Food Pron will come later :)





Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment