Monday 13 August 2012

Sunday / Monday

Madcow week 1 day 3


+

Incline DB Press

24KG 4x13 PR

chin-ups
BW+12KG 5x5


I then proceeded to work a very long shift at work and get back home late so didn't get to eat for ages :(



Monday

Accessory Work - Arms/Abs/Calves


Really simple in and out very quick, I have actually been struggling recently with a really sore left Pectoral muscle and have been foam rolling etc and hoping it goes away. If it doesn't I may start using DB's instead of a BB.
Nutrition has been back on point for the last few days and this morning I was sat at 168.8lbs. I guess now that I am back at work my Kcal burn will be higher than for the past few weeks now. However I am not gonna increase macros but instead on days when I am out with friends I will just allow myself to cheat a bit :)



music

I am loving this song right now, perfect for the gym

While She Sleeps (Seven Hills) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujB7wSVDV9I



Jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment