Saturday 18 August 2012

MW2D2

Madcow week 2 day2

Weight – 169.4lbs
Macros - 500Carb/80fat/220Protein

+

Deadbugs & side planks

Good workout yesterday, was very happy with how deadlifting went as my back seems to be back to full strength, will bump it up to 140KG next week as I set my DL numbers low to get my back into it. Went and played golf afterwards followed by an evening shift at work so I am crazy sore and tired today. 

Bumped into a new PT at my gym who it turns out does 5/3/1 and is an ex banker interested in powerlifting + the actual science behind nutrition. I am gonna have him have a look at my techniques and double check everything is good as he is UKSCA (UK Strength & Conditioning Associate) certified.




today = off day
Weight – 169.4lbs

Today is literally gonna be spent resting and watching the kick-off to the brand new Rugby Championship in the Southern Hemisphere. I am a huuuuuuge sports nut (literally follow every sport apart from football) with rugby being my No.1, there is no doubt this is the Premier tournament and with my SA roots I know who I am rooting for 
After that gonna do some more work for this PT course as I am starting to fall behind with the it, the Cardiorespiratory System is taking way longer to learn than I thought, I've always struggled learning things I am not interested in lol



music

one of the baddest artists to have ever lived!


Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment