Friday 24 August 2012

MW3D2

Madcow week 3 day 2


weighted incline abs
BW+10KG 4x12

reverse hyper extensions
BW 4x20


hiit
30s/60s for 10 minutes

notes
Considering I only had 5ish hours sleep and was rushed off my feet last night I really cannot complain with my performance in the gym,it felt great to hit a Deadlift PR!!!! 
It’s funny to think that 2 months ago 140 was my 1 rep max. I did however have to reset fully after the 2nd rep as I realised my form was awful in my upper back, hope no-one learning to DL was watching the 1st 2 reps lol.
For the 1st time in over a year today I decided to have a Post-Wrkout protein shake as despite my love of Intermittent Fasting I am sure that this won't hurt and is likely more optimal than having nothing at all.
I have had a lot of help from a friend of mine over the past few days regarding my overall training goal/plans and will ask if he is happy for me to discuss on here. Safe to say this person is insanely knowledgable on strength training...


5.30 am bloat from a 2,000 Kcal meal 5 hours ago :)
Mirin?


favourite pop tarts
I finally decided that these 2 are my favourites, honorable mentions must go to:
Cinnamon Roll
Brown Sugar Cinnamon








music


jimmy


No comments:

Post a Comment