Saturday 25 August 2012

Off Day + Programming Help



OFF DAY


Macros Yesterday – 85F/485C/220P

Weight Today – 169.2lbs
Macros Today – 80F/480C/210P

My weight still isn't increasing so I am going to increase Kcals by 100-250 a day Macros will be:
80-85F / 475-500C / 210-20P
I am not going to be weighing myself as often as I feel it is occupying my mind far more than it should, it is my bday coming up soon so will be taking a complete diet break for 2-3 days and just not worrying about it.

I have been fortunate enough to be in contact with a highly qualified Personal Trainer who I have discussed my current programming and nutritional goals with and here is what has come of it:

1. I need more regular deloads in my routine
2. Although Intermittent Fasting is a sound approach it is possibly not optimal when bulking e.g I could eat post workout now
3. Although Madcow 5x5 deals with linear progression something with a more varied loading scheme may be better for building my big 3 lifts
4. I will have some sessions with him in order to hone my technique regarding Deadlift and Squat as I am self-taught and have no doubt there are areas I need to improve upon.
He has been very kind helping me and I cannot recommend his services highly enough given his level of knowledge:






Amazingly in-depth interview on Protein by Layne Norton



Talking of my birthday I am soooooo excited about the new rugby season and will be making much more of an effort to go see live games.
Currently I have tickets for Harlequins V London Welsh + Quins V Saracens in September

Picked up these today so gonna test them out later 


MUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment