Thursday 11 October 2012

1000 Views :)

off day

Thank you to everybody who has read this blog, I'm really chuffed to have hit a 1,000 views as I never usually stick to things like diaries/journals so this has really kept me consistent with my strength progression

Took the day off and ran chores that needed to be done for myself and the family. Did a ton of rehab/prehab stuff for my shoulders as I am either gonna start Smolov Jr or a Sheiko bench routine starting tomorrow, exit healthy shoulders!!!!!


I was set on Smolov Jr but after listening to people who have run it before you HAVE to focus on bench leaving out other lifts. This would be fine if my Goals+Bet didn't also include Deadlift and Olympic lift requirements I have to hit.
Therefore, I am thinking that if I do a Sheiko routine (pressing 3x per week instead of 4x) I may be able to include other things and hopefully reduce shoulder issues etc.
Will let you all know tomorrow........

In other news I am adjusting my plans about what I am going to be doing travelling wise next year and so have decided to enrol in a Full Time Level 3 PT Course for November and December to get the qualification out of the way and then am likely going to go off to South Africa or Australia before I go to Brazil at the end of February/early March. 
I don't really want to do the course full time but it is very close to where I live and will be done in 4 weeks instead of 11.



Weight - 174.4lbs
Today's Macros – 480c/87f/198p

Words just cannot describe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment