Monday 1 October 2012

Mesocycle 2 Day 6


Meso 2 day 3 

incline db press
10KG 2x5
16KG 1x5
20KG 1x5           
24KG 1x5

28KG 1x3
28KG 1x3
32KG 1x6 PR

30KG 3x9+2x8 PR+8Reps

skullcrushers
40KG 4x6 - Weight PR but -3reps a set from 37.5KG

pull-ups
BW 4x9

db row
32KG 3x8


notes
I totally forgot it was Monday which is Official Bro Bench Day, what made this worse was all of the Freshers have now signed up and were clogging up the gym with terrible form and ridiculous clothing e.g 1 guy weighing approx 140lbs dripping wet in a Golds Gym vest I mean really...... New plan may have to be to get here crazy early if I'm doing Upper work as there was no-one on the platforms at this time lol.
Anyway to the workout - some nice work was done however chest is still slightly iffy and this cartilage issue is not over but hopefully will be gone soon enough  Pull-Ups I am fairly sure this is a PR at this BW (+5lbs from start) but I am not gonna say its a PR every time I gain so my aim is to do 4x12 and as soon as I can that will be my PR


FOOD
So recently the UK Government decided to bring in a 20% tax on supplements which means that Protein is now even more £££ than it was before, luckily I ordered some ProPowder last night but from here on in I am going to have to cut back on the amount of meat I eat as it is just getting to expensive sadly.

If anyone wants any tips on how to make ProPowder more filling here are some recipes

PROATS
1. Cook your porridge in the morning the usual way but add in 1-2 scoops of  PPowder at the end and mix in thoroughly
2. Get raw oats + PPowder and mix / To mix it in you can use Greek Yoghurt/Milk/Water and then leave in the fridge for a few hrs before adding your mix ins e.g fruit / cereal / sweets etc

SLUDGE
1. Get 1-2 scoops of  PPowder and add it to either Quark/Greek Yoghurt/Milk etc and stir it all together until you get a thick consistency then stick in the fridge for a few hrs before adding your mix ins e.g fruit / cereal / sweets etc

Weight - needs to be 175lbs by Sunday!!!!!!


Weight - 174lbs 
Macros – 450Carb / 80Fat / 200P 

motivation


music

No comments:

Post a Comment