Saturday 13 October 2012

Lower Push Pull


Lower



front squats
Warm Up Sets
75KG 1x10 - RPE @9.5
72.5KG 1x9 - RPE @9.5
speed deadlifts
90KG 4x2
good mornings
55KG 3x10 PR
crunches
BW+20KG 4x12
box jumps
3x3
notes
Going to be changing things up as this course I have signed up to is going to take up the vast majority of my time, 3-4 days in class from 8-5 and 1-2 days home study, and needs to be my main focus of attention. 
So this has led to me thinking that training and my PL'ing meet are going to have to take a back seat to this course, therefore I am not gonna run any crazy volume routines (Sheiko/Smolov) because I cannot afford to feel destroyed as I will have to do practicals and examples for the course.

Therefore, after watching Ogus's and Berto's vid (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRa38wNuU4Q&feature=g-user-u) on Lower/Push/Pull I am just gonna run that with the RPE scale Berto uses going Low/Med/High Med/High/Low High/Low/Med etc etc 

Not gonna overthink any of this as tbh I know this course is gonne be very hard as I did not do a sports/biology based degree at University and gave up Biology after GCSE lol but gonna give it my all and hopefully good things will come of it and I will still be training as hard as ever.


music

Weight - 174.4lbs
MACRO BUMP - 475c/90f/210p (+5fat +10p)

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment