Tuesday 16 October 2012

FML......


FML...... I obviously did something to my pec last week doing /cleans and now its all messed up, there is no swelling/discolour but goes from the upper part of my breast bone to a mid point halfway up my pec and it feels like it is pulled. There is no pain as such but I KNOW something is off, I can tense fine around the outer pec/shoulder area and there is no give but it is just so infuriating so I am not gonna do any pressing until its better..... Means I am gonna be doing a lot of squats though :)

training

Front squats
Warm Up Sets

90KG 1x5
95Kg 1x4 RPE @9.5 PR
90KG 1x4 RPE @9.5
High Bar Squats
90KG 1x5
80KG 3x10


bb row
Warm Up Sets

77.5KG 1x6 RPE @9.5
75KG 1x6 RPE @9.5

Db row
32KG 1x10

preacher curls
30KG 3x9 PR

Apart from that all is well and this Lower workout was pure $$$$ My previous best front squat was 90KG 1x2 and 95KG 1x1 so I totally blew that away + this time I had no belt whereas last time I did. High bar squats felt awesome (so much better than LB) so I am gonna stick with this technique, maybe its just my bio-mechanics.

Got through all my course material and goodness me it is way more in depth than what I have done before so am gonna crack on and get stuck in

Jimmy






No comments:

Post a Comment