Monday 2 July 2012

Hi all,

My name is Jimmy and I would like to guide you through my ever continuing journey to become as strong as humanly possible!  

I let myself balloon up to 250lbs in 2008 as you can see below

2006 

2008
However in 2008 I decided to lose all the weight and got down to my below picture

158lbs
Around a year ago however I discovered weight training and decided to put on some size. I currently weigh 167lbs (Photo will be posted later)

My focus is now firmly on POWERLIFTING!!!!

Some of my idols:

Dave Tate

Mark Bell



Most importantly Louie Simmons
This is me training today at my gym in the area today, I will go on later to discuss my training and nutrition regimen in more detail after this initial post.

Adidas AdiPower kicks
Hammer Strength


I will be posting plenty of Food Pr0n, although I do believe in eating healthily and getting as many micronutrients as possible into my diet I follow the IIFYM eating guide (If It Fits Your Macros) and concentrate more on hitting a targeted amount of Fats / Carbohydrates / Protein for the day.

Some of what we will be eating :)






Lunch today - Scotch bonnet infused beef chilli with macaroni :)









      



                                                                             









No comments:

Post a Comment