Monday 2 July 2012

  Intermittent Fasting: http://www.leangains.com

 http://www.eatstopeat.com/312.html

http://www.alanaragonblog.com 

 Cliffs - Fast 16 hrs of day with 8 hrs left to eat within your Macronutrient/Calorie targets

Pros

Never been a breakfast guy / Allows me to eat a big meal before bed / follows what I have always believed that weight management purely boils down to Calories In Vs Calories Out

Cons 

Everyone thinks your weird / no-one believes it works due to all the misconceptions about breakfasts importance / after boozy nights out do get hungry before lunch

Result 

Is it for everyone? No probably not as lots of people hate to feel hungry so are likely to binge when allowed food / some people may get light headed or irritable / spoken to women who say it throws them off kilter completely with their body clock

Depending on my weight goals I adjust my Macros/Calories accordingly
On the 8th June I decided to try to shave off some off the excess weight I put on celebrating finishing University, therefore I set my macros at 60F/325C/200P - appr 2600Kcals

This led to me losing 8lbs (to 166lbs) by June 30th 


Yummy!


Favourite Staple - Chicken + Avocado + Wrap

Mess Bowl

 Mess Bowl Ingredients:

2 Scoops Whey Protein / 200g Cottage Cheese / 50g Oats / 100g Banana / 60g berries / 40g Weetos / Tbsp honey / 20g Raisins / 100g Billionaire's Shortcake Ice Cream

Macros - 30/146/70 (Fats/Carbs/Protein) = 1,159 Calories

My weight will probably be up a little tomorrow as I bumped calories from 2,800 per day to 2,900 but we'll see.

Straight after mess bowl @ 8.30 PM

Do I eat crap? - Absolutely I do!!! I love nothing more than pop tarts and ice cream. However, here are some of the other things I ate today:

1 apple / 2 bananas in total / Innocent Smoothie / Walnuts / Apricot / Kidney Beans / Natural Yoghurt / Fish Oils / Wholegrain bread - so as you can see I make sure I get in plenty of fruit and healthy fats too.

Today was bought to you by
Love this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HjBq9aZ9cw

No comments:

Post a Comment