Monday 23 July 2012

Training in France

Lower Body Focus Circuit


BW Squats

1x 15-20

Jumping Lunges
1x 10-15

Hanging Leg Raises
1x 8-13

20m Sprints
5

Jumps over Bench
1x 10-15


Circuit was Completed 6x (40 mins)

Wow I am sooooo unfit, first workout in ages where the focus was getting my heart rate going and I really thought I was going to die halfway through. A year ago this would have been easy but after focussing so much attention on increasing strength my cardiovascular fitness has really suffered. Gona have to start adding in more GPP (General Physical Preparedness) to my current routine me thinks.

Kcals were very high yesterday but tbh thats not really going to change all week so just gonna have to deal with some weight gain when I get back, I am on holiday after all :)

Will post some pics later

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment