Saturday 7 July 2012



Maximum Effort Upper Workout


BB Bench

20KG 1x5
40KG 1x5
60Kg 1x3
70KG 1x1
80Kg 1x1
85KG 1x1
90KG 1x0   FUUUUU
90KG 1x1
80KG 1x3
70KKG 2x7

Wow was not ready for this, 6 months or so ago I benched 100KG weighing in at roughly 178lbsish. I did 85KG and thought to myself hmmm this seems on the heavy side and literally couldn't believe it when I failed with 90KG :( was so angry I went for it again and got it but it was a real grinder. I have never got on well with BB Bench as it seems to irritate my rotator cuffs being fixed in that hand position.

My weak point is actually getting it off my chest which I think means I need to do more full ROM (Range of Motion) work but if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated :)

Skullcrushers

32KG 2x12
32KG 2x13
Weight PR

Pull-Ups

10/9/8/7 Rep PR

Hammer Strength Rows

60KG 3x10 Weight PR

Standing EZ Bar Curls

32.5KG 10/9/8 Rep PR

After that awful start to the workout I managed to recover and PR everything else which made me feel a little better about the workout. I think ton my DE Upper days I am gonna change my regular Chi-Ups to weighted ones to make them a bit harder + I need to make one of the two pulling exercises lower reps e.g 4-6

This is a current picure of me at166.8lbs today
Repping Team 3DMJ who taught me just about everything I know today
www.3dmusclejourney.com


Today's Eats

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/bigjimmy123


 

200gram Fillet Steak yum yum







 

 

 

80grams oats / almond milk + Dymatize Choc Brownie


100g banana / 60g blueberries / 40g Choc Wheetos

$$$ Shot - Will def be doing this more often

 

Pre-Bed Snack


Miscellaneous

Bought myself a Kindle Touch yesterday as I realized that instead of buying books like Rippetoe's Starting Strength for £30+ it is only £7 on the Kindle. Never realized books on the Kindle were so cheap, this is gonna save me a ton of money :)

Monday I have ME Lower and I am torn between doing Squats or Deadlifts, I am soooo close to a 2xBW deadlift now that I would love to get it next week (am literally on like 1.95xBW atm)

Today's Music

WE CREATED A MONSTER

Loving this song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRjIXGpY34


No comments:

Post a Comment