Friday 20 July 2012

Recently...

Recent Highlights


Weighted Dips

BW + 18KG 4x7 - Weight PR

Weighted Chin Ups

BW + 12KG 2x6 / 1x5 / 2x4+1 - Weight PR


BW Inverted Rows

BW - 10/8/7/6 - Rep PR


Defecit Deadlifts


115KG 4x5 Weight PR












Recent News


My PT material has arrived

I am really enjoying studying these, I have started with the stuff I have no clue about E.g Biology lol. I cannot remember any of the stuff about the skeleton/muscular/respiratory systems etc so I figure if I start with the actual science this will make crossing it over to the exercises easier.
It is going to take more studying than I first thought but tbh it is perfectly doable and I just have to put my mind to it!!!!



Dog making revision hard :)

I currently feel like death (Man-Flu) and am off on holiday but am hoping the warm weather will help cure my serious ailment cough cough....
Will try to remember to take photos of the French food and just how badly it is going to affect my diet, although I have already packed 10+ bags of biltong haha




Music

Dream (This Isn't House) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0FHZ8UzVc







 I will leave you with this...



No comments:

Post a Comment